Heads up - Mikado with Groucho Marx video
v8juice
2010-03-24 00:24:19 UTC
Being posted in alt.binaries.multimedia.vintage-tv
Dr. Strangemonde
2010-03-28 00:09:17 UTC
Post by v8juice
Being posted in alt.binaries.multimedia.vintage-tv
Chico: "Sorry, there, bro -- I-a woulda stayed an'-a watched you in da
show, but I forgot ta lock-a Mikado!
Groucho: Well, at least you could've picked up a libretto!
Chico: I no think-a so! I can't eat dairy products -- I got the
whaddayacall lactation intolerance!
Groucho: Of course -- I should've guessed. Say, my silent friend, how
'bout you? Can you take lactation?
Harpo: (pulls pen & paper from coat, then, as pretty girl walks by, he
tosses them aside, pulls out a bucket and gloves instead, and begins
chasing the woman around the room.)
Groucho: Well, he's definitely not lactation intolerant. In fact, I'd
say he's all for it!
Chico: (shrugs) Ehhh -- dat's-a udder-ly ridiculous!
Spike
2010-04-20 17:08:59 UTC
Post by v8juice
Being posted in alt.binaries.multimedia.vintage-tv
Thanks for the heads up!