A message about the Bonzos!
Roger the Saurus
2010-01-09 12:44:58 UTC
Evening all

A number of us Bonzo Dog fans intend to converge on the Bloomsbury theatre
London on Saturday 6th February. This because 3 Bonzos and a piano - Roger
Ruskin Spear, Rodney Slater and Sam Spoons - are appearing there with
special guests Vernon Dudley Bowhay Nowell and Legs Larry Smith. This makes
a total of 5 Bonzos and a piano and an absolute bargain for £15.

All are welcome and we are currently trying to decide on a pub beforehand to
meet. See you there
--
Roger the Saurus
(remove bollix to reply).
Roger the Saurus
2010-01-09 16:58:54 UTC
Sorry about this - posted to wrong group! Kindly disregard or speak to my
lawyers - Hungerdunger, Hungerdunger, Hungerdunger, Hungerdunger and
McCormack
--
Roger the Saurus
(remove bollix to reply)
(remove bollix to reply).
Pete The Upstart
2010-01-10 08:03:29 UTC
Post by Roger the Saurus
Evening all
A number of us Bonzo Dog fans intend to converge on the Bloomsbury theatre
London on Saturday 6th February. This because 3 Bonzos and a piano - Roger
Ruskin Spear, Rodney Slater and Sam Spoons - are appearing there with
special guests Vernon Dudley Bowhay Nowell and Legs Larry Smith. This
makes a total of 5 Bonzos and a piano and an absolute bargain for £15.
All are welcome and we are currently trying to decide on a pub beforehand
to meet. See you there
--
Roger the Saurus
(remove bollix to reply).
I use Shyster, Flywheel & Shyster myself and can honestly say it takes
me less time to type........
william...@aol.com
2010-01-10 18:28:42 UTC
Post by Roger the Saurus
Evening all
A number of us Bonzo Dog fans intend to converge on the Bloomsbury theatre
London on Saturday 6th February. This because 3 Bonzos and a piano - Roger
Ruskin Spear, Rodney Slater and Sam Spoons - are appearing there with
special guests Vernon Dudley Bowhay Nowell and Legs Larry Smith. This
makes a total of 5 Bonzos and a piano and an absolute bargain for £15.
All are welcome and we are currently trying to decide on a pub beforehand
to meet. See you there
--
Roger the Saurus
(remove bollix to reply).
I use Shyster, Flywheel & Shyster myself and can honestly say it takes
me less time to type........- Hide quoted text -
Lets not forget about the legal Eagle; J. Cheever Loophole.