Harpo's Got a Secret!
Dr. Strangemonde
2010-03-13 19:46:18 UTC
Hopefully, posting this won't get me scrood by Youtoob and the
copyrite copz -- here's HM on a game show in the 60s, playing his own
special little game with the panelists:

- Dr Strangemarx
Pete The Upstart
2010-03-15 05:31:54 UTC
Post by Dr. Strangemonde
Hopefully, posting this won't get me scrood by Youtoob and the
copyrite copz -- here's HM on a game show in the 60s, playing his own
http://youtu.be/rZdYVSgPzkc
   - Dr Strangemarx
Thanks for posting that. You get full marx!
Dr. Strangemonde
2010-03-18 21:28:03 UTC
Post by Pete The Upstart
Thanks for posting that. You get full marx!
Gracias for las accolades, folx -- I've been sitting on that for
awhile but from past experience was reluctant to post it.

- Dr S

Paul Roberge
2010-03-17 01:25:45 UTC
Dr. Strangemonde <***@realtime.net> wrote:
: Hopefully, posting this won't get me scrood by Youtoob and the
: copyrite copz -- here's HM on a game show in the 60s, playing his own
: special little game with the panelists:

: http://youtu.be/rZdYVSgPzkc

Wonderful clip! Here are two more gems (one of Harpo, one of
Groucho his daughter Melinda).

Paul R.