I'm sure nobody is out there...
Dana Schwartz
2016-11-23 23:25:31 UTC
...and, I've come to the newsgroup a bit late today to let "nobody"
know that TCM is (was!) running a Marx Bros marathon (Wed 23 Nov 2016)
today. I think A Night at the Opera (on as I write) is the last movie
(started at 11:30 AM).

So, nobodies... Enjoy! (Or... ANYBODY if you're still lurking at see
the post on time). Kitty Carlisle is singing from the ship's deck as
I sign off...

Dana Schwartz
cruciverbalist
2016-12-03 17:59:06 UTC
On Wed, 23 Nov 2016 18:25:31 -0500, Dana Schwartz
Post by Dana Schwartz
...and, I've come to the newsgroup a bit late today to let "nobody"
know that TCM is (was!) running a Marx Bros marathon (Wed 23 Nov 2016)
today. I think A Night at the Opera (on as I write) is the last movie
(started at 11:30 AM).
So, nobodies... Enjoy! (Or... ANYBODY if you're still lurking at see
the post on time). Kitty Carlisle is singing from the ship's deck as
I sign off...
Dana Schwartz
Dana,

I check this site every couple of days and have been for years. I
don't think I'm the only one. At least I hope not.

Jack
David LaRue
2016-12-03 22:54:24 UTC
Post by cruciverbalist
Post by Dana Schwartz
Dana Schwartz
Dana,
I check this site every couple of days and have been for years. I
don't think I'm the only one. At least I hope not.
Jack
This group is one of many that I monitor. I always appreciate hearing from
a Marx fan. So there are likely lots of readers even though only a few
post here yearly.
Dana Schwartz
2016-12-11 20:46:02 UTC
Post by Dana Schwartz
So, nobodies... Enjoy! (Or... ANYBODY if you're still lurking at see
the post on time)...
Hey Jack and David! Thanks for proving me wrong about NOBODY checking
in here. You are both definitely longtime "somebodies". :-)

And if Roger, Pete, Frank, William or any of the others who've been
true to the group still take a peek once in a blue moon, hello to you,
too.

Heading off to NOLA for a Christmastime adventure soon, so Happy
Holidays to all. And, Hail Freedonia. Can't wait to see what the new
year brings. Interesting times we live in, eh? ;-)

Dana Schwartz
Frank J. Lhota
2016-12-12 12:42:43 UTC
I'm still here.
--
"All things extant in this world,
Gods of Heaven, gods of Earth,

"Drizzle, Drazzle, Drozzle, Drome,
Time for this one to come home!"
- Mr. Wizard from "Tooter Turtle"
cruciverbalist
2016-12-13 05:06:28 UTC
Post by Dana Schwartz
So, nobodies... Enjoy! (Or... ANYBODY if you're still lurking at see
the post on time)...
Hey Jack and David! Thanks for proving me wrong about NOBODY checking
in here. You are both definitely longtime "somebodies". :-)
And if Roger, Pete, Frank, William or any of the others who've been
true to the group still take a peek once in a blue moon, hello to you,
too.
Heading off to NOLA for a Christmastime adventure soon, so Happy
Holidays to all. And, Hail Freedonia. Can't wait to see what the new
year brings. Interesting times we live in, eh? ;-)
Dana Schwartz
"Interesting" is certainly an understatement! I would love to have
heard Groucho's take on both Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump.
Something tells me he wouldn't have liked either and would have
skewered them both equally and brilliantly. And the way things are
going in this country I think Freedonia looks positively sane in
comparison! ;-)

Jack
Pete The Upstart
2017-10-18 01:47:53 UTC
I think I did watch some of those movies.
I really needed a laugh at the time.
Thanks Dana.
Obadiah Brookfield
Dana Schwartz
Obadiah Brookfield
2017-10-31 21:49:02 UTC
I apologize for emailing my response to you.
Pushed the wrong button.
Just learning.